If you are having a hens party, why go from pub to pub when you can stay in one place and enjoy your celebration? You can do just that by booking a private room. Not only can you enjoy a variety of food options from dining a la carte to established menus but you can choose a theme that will suit your tastes and preferences.
Planning a Party: Packages and Deals
You can also take advantage of cocktail deals and various beverage packages meant to meet with your budget requirements. Regardless of whether you choose a private room or an exclusive VIP area, you will find that your night will be extra special as well as memorable.
For instance, perhaps you would like to choose a canapé package and platter for your hens night in Melbourne. This type of hens party option is as appealing to look at as it is enticing. You can also choose a sit down set menu for you and your guests.
For example, an entrée might include a delectable selection such as one of the following:
- Caprese stuffed mushroom with roasted cherry tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella cheese
- A classic prawn cocktail made with iceberg lettuce and topped with Thousand Island salad dressing
- Lamb Greek salad, a healthful concoction of cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, and olives combined with a marinated filet of lamb
Main Menu Selections
When you get to the main selection, you can choose such menu favourites as the following:
- Lamb Ribs
- Fish ‘n’ Chips: Flathead fillets in a batter, served with a salad, chips, and tartare sauce.
- Mediterranean Vegetable Risotto: Served with fresh spinach and a dash of Napoli
- Char-Grilled Moroccan Chicken Breast: A delectable meat served on a mash of sweet potatoes and served with a red Romesco sauce and green beans
- Grain-Fed Ribeye: Served with parsnip puree, glazed Dutch carrots, and kipfler potatoes
What Would You Like for Dessert?
Your entrée and main course can be followed up with dessert in the form of goodies such as sticky date pudding, rich chocolate mousse, lemon and poppy seed cake, or New York baked berry cheesecake.
Some of the Amenities
Needless to say, you and your guests will enjoy both the libations and variety of foods to eat, such as foods that you normally do not eat every day. The ambience of a private room is also inviting as it showcases such highlights as red carpet entrances, tea light candles, private bathrooms, and velvet ropes.
Visuals and Sound
Visuals are also included to enhance the moment all the way from LED special effect lights to LED visual effect wall panels, any of which can be customised for the occasion. Sound can be included in a hens night party as well. All the private rooms come equipped with such luxuries as DJ equipment and a PA system, including auxiliary line-in connections and a microphone. In-house music can also be piped in for the event.
Booking a Private Room
If you book a private room, it can be configured to meet the exact needs of your party. Therefore, you can have the modular room made to support a banquet or sit-down menu. It is entirely up to you and is therefore based on your budget and preferences.